Existing in-house expertise is limited to as outlined below:
1. Manufacturing Industry:
(a) Principal Sector: Fertilizer Manufacturing
(b) Secondary: Oil and Gas Processing
- Research Supervision
- Manufacturing Organizational Structure Reviews
- Organizational Reviews
- Manpower Induction/Training Procedure Reviews
- Feasibility Evaluations and Reviews
- Strategies and Strategic Evaluations
- Contractual Reviews
2. Pedagogy and Multilingual/Multicultural Education
3. Internal Medicine & Critical Care (Limited Guidance Only)
4. Supply Chain (Limited Guidance Only)
5. Alert! (New Additions)
(a) Expertise: French pastry chef graduated from Le Cordon Bleu.
(b) Expertise: Management Consulting, Change Management, Organizational Design
(c) Expertise: Fine arts portraiture. Qajar mogul inspired historic pieces with a modern twist. Specialty in traditional-based media as well as digital animation and motion. graphics.
(d) Expertise: Knowledge of Integrated Global Supply Chain networks and their efficient management.
(e) Expertise: Computer programmer with specialization in advanced software development. Preliminary guidance to those looking to enter the field.
- In all disciplines identified above limited (manhour) availability may allow handling of preliminary inputs only. Manhours required to undertake detailed reviews, workouts, and studies may not be readily available.
- Access to (Manufacturing Units, Workshops, Labs, Hardware/Software, etc) does not exist as of now.